2. Basic Spanish Sentences
This section will give you some commonly used basic spanish expressions. It is meant to give you an overall feel of what the language sounds like and how it is spoken. Please refer to our other sections for a more in-depth explanation of the grammar.
- 2.1. Greetings and Small talk in Spanish
- 2.2. The Spanish Alphabet New!
- 2.3. Numbers in Spanish
- 2.4. Colors in Spanish New!
- 2.5. Telling Time in Spanish
- 2.6. Days of the Week, Months and Dates in Spanish
- 2.7. The Seasons and the Weather in Spanish New!
- 2.8. Countries and Nationalities in Spanish
- 2.9. 'I like that' and 'I don't like that' in Spanish
- 2.10. Why and Where in Spanish
- 2.11. From and Of in Spanish
Note: LearnPracticalSpanishOnline.com is an affiliate of some of the products reviewed on this website and may receive a commission on the sale of these products with no additional cost to you. Please read our full Affiliate Disclosure Statement.