Spanish Practice Readings
Hola Practical Spanish Fans,
Since all our readings have become so popular, we have added a new page with direct links to them. We are also working on adding more readings in the coming months, so please keep coming back.
Readings are an important way to build your vocabulary. We have a native Spanish speaker record all the readings so that you can hear the correct pronunciation which is very important in any language. Once you understand the reading well, listen to the recordings without looking at the reading to absorb the sound and structure of the language. Some readings may not have the audio recordings yet but be patient. We are working on it and the sound files will be uploaded soon.
We use your comments to improve the site so please don't hesitate to let us know what you think on our Contact Us page. We look forward to hearing from you!!!
Note: Some of these readings may not be suitable for Children.
We have a NEW Facebook Page!!! Don't forget to 'Like' us to learn new spanish words and expressions!
Also, remember to check out our New VIDEOS Section for more fun ways to learn and practice your Spanish!!!
- Absolute Beginner Reading 1: Introducing yourself
- Absolute Beginner Reading 2: Family
- Absolute Beginner Reading 3: Work
- Absolute Beginner Reading 4: A New Home
- Absolute Beginner Reading 5: At the Airport
- Absolute Beginner Reading 6: I don't feel well
- Absolute Beginner Reading 7: Sports
- Absolute Beginner Reading 8: Money
- Absolute Beginner Reading 9: Traffic
- Absolute Beginner Reading 10: Pets
- Absolute Beginner Reading 11: Relationships New!
- Absolute Beginner Reading 12: Directions New!
- Absolute Beginner Reading 13: Addiction New!
- Reading 1: Introductions
- Reading 2: Let's meet Peter
- Reading 3: Let's meet Michelle
- Reading 4: Peter goes to the movies
- Reading 5: Michelle's weekend - Part 1
- Reading 6: Michelle's weekend - Part 2
- Reading 7: Ricardo's New Life
- Reading 8: Meet Martha Rodríguez
- Reading 9: The importance of Gender in Spanish
- Reading 10: Marco needs a job
- Reading 11: Thanksgiving Day
- Reading 12: The tiny country of Monaco
- Reading 13: The defense attorney
- Reading 14: The hippopotamus
- Reading 15: The surprise party
- Reading 16: Meet Tasneem
- Reading 17: Meet Kristina
- Reading 18: Languages New!
- Reading 19: Crime New!
- Reading 20: Movies New!
- Reading 1: Let's meet the Dobson Family
- Reading 2: A typical day for the Dobson Family
- Reading 3: A weekend with the Dobsons
- Reading 4: The Dobsons plan a vacation
- Reading 5: The Dinner
- Reading 6: Don't take it personally
- Reading 7: A day to remember
- Reading 8: The Bricklayer's Accident Report
- Reading 9: The Bracelet New!
- Reading 1: El Álamo
- Reading 2: Leyenda de "El Dorado"
- Reading 3: El Tendero
- Reading 4: Dirigiendo una Película
- Reading 5: Servicio al Cliente
- Reading 6: El Criminal
- Reading 7: El Muro de Berlín
SpanishPod101.com offers students a fun and innovative way to learn Spanish. The method uses a series of lively podcasts to teach Spanish at all levels and can be a great supplement to the resources you are already using.
Note: LearnPracticalSpanishOnline.com is an affiliate of some of the products reviewed on this website and may receive a commission on the sale of these products with no additional cost to you. Please read our full Affiliate Disclosure Statement.